Core Corporation has selected a dedicated group of qualified individuals to provide the highest quality services to our clients.
Meet Our Team
Rodger G. Mohagen, JD, CPA
Rodger has over four decades of experience providing clients with tax consulting services. He specializes in business succession planning with a focus on Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs), corporate governance, mergers, acquisitions and sales, and estate planning.
As a native of Grafton, ND, Rodger maintains strong ties to Walsh County. He currently resides in West Fargo with his wife Deborah and Boston Terrier Millie. Rodger enjoys golfing, traveling, going to the lake, and spending time with his children Thomas and Amber.
- The ESOP Association
- National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Dakota CPA Society
- North Dakota State Board of Accountancy
- Red River Estate Planning Council
- Fargo West Rotary
- Centre, Inc. – Board of Directors
- Beyond Shelter, Inc. – Board of Directors
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon – Alumni
- Juris Doctor with Distinction – University of North Dakota School of Law (1995)
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration – University of North Dakota (1975)
- Arthur Andersen & Company
- Mohagen, Olafson, & Company
- Eide Helmeke & Company
- Haugen, Wright, Johnson, & Mohagen, Ltd.
- Charles Bailly & Company
- RGM Consulting, Ltd.
- Tax Law Office
- Core Consulting Group
Karen A. Studt
Karen is a native of Minot and longtime resident of the Fargo area. After years of helping customers with their mortgage and consumer lending needs and managing several bank branches, Karen began a career in real estate as a licensed real estate broker. There she was able to utilize her experience as part owner of a construction company, along with her financial background, to help others make wise decisions about their homes. Karen’s entrepreneurial experience has proven beneficial to others she has assisted with organizing their own businesses.
Karen served on the board of directors of the Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead, and is also a past director of the North Dakota Association of Builders. Karen has also served on the forms and professional standards committees of the Fargo-Moorhead Area Association of Realtors. She is involved in various church and community activities, and she is a graduate of the Leadership Fargo Program.
Karen lives in rural Fargo with her husband John. She has three adult children who live nearby with their own families. Karen enjoys spending time with her friends and family (especially her grandchildren) and watching and cheering for the Bison.
- Fargo-Moorhead Area Association of Realtors
- Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead
- Bachelor’s in Business Economics, North Dakota State University
- Great Plains Realty, LLC
- Quality Structures, Inc.
- U.S. Bank
- Metropolitan Federal Bank
- Core Consulting Group, LLC
Brian is an experienced attorney, who now focuses on assisting Core clients with business succession planning; mergers, acquisitions, and sales; and ESOP and corporate governance compliance. Prior to joining Core, Brian spent many years in private practice representing individuals and business embroiled in litigation.
Brian is a native of Fargo and graduate of Fargo North High School. After college he relocated to Northwest Indiana where he began his legal practice. In 2016 he returned to Fargo-Moorhead to continue his career. Brian has twin teenage boys who are dedicated wrestlers. Brian is an avid NDSU Bison football fan attending most home games. He also enjoys golfing, curling, and attending Redhawks and Force games.
- North Dakota State Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Bachelor of Arts in Business and Communications – Concordia College, Moorhead, MN (2001)
- Juris Doctor – Valparaiso University (2005)
- Licensed to Practice Law in the State of North Dakota, State of Minnesota, and Federal District of North Dakota.
- Bruce P. Clark & Associates
- Law Office of Brian D. Larson
- Oppegard Law Firm
- Core Corporation
Stephanie has several years of experience as an Admin Assistant which has honed her Project Management skills in both private business and university setting. She is committed to look at projects from every angle to create the best approach and anticipate the organization needs.
Stephanie went to night school to receive her AAS degree as an Administrative Assistant and with support of family and friends took a few courses every year at NDSU to work toward a degree in Political Science.
Stephanie is originally from northern Minnesota, she settled in Moorhead MN in 2000 and her husband Brandon, son Ethan and their pets have made it their home.
Stephanie enjoys time with family and friends, she is active with the Scouts BSA, their church and volunteering in the community. Her free time is spent in her garden, BBQ with family, quality time with the guys and settling in with a good book.
- Bachelor of Science in Political Science, North Dakota State University
- Associate of Applied Science Administrative Assistant, Aakers Business College