Core Corporation has selected a dedicated group of qualified individuals to provide the highest quality services to our clients.
Meet Our Team
Rodger G. Mohagen, JD, CPA
Rodger has over four decades of experience providing clients with tax consulting services. He specializes in business succession planning with a focus on Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs), corporate governance, mergers, acquisitions and sales, and estate planning.
As a native of Grafton, ND, Rodger maintains strong ties to Walsh County. He currently resides in West Fargo with his wife Deborah and Boston Terrier Millie. Rodger enjoys golfing, traveling, going to the lake, and spending time with his children Thomas and Amber.
- The ESOP Association
- National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Dakota CPA Society
- North Dakota State Board of Accountancy
- Red River Estate Planning Council
- Fargo West Rotary
- Centre, Inc. – Board of Directors
- Beyond Shelter, Inc. – Board of Directors
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon – Alumni
- Juris Doctor with Distinction – University of North Dakota School of Law (1995)
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration – University of North Dakota (1975)
- Arthur Andersen & Company
- Mohagen, Olafson, & Company
- Eide Helmeke & Company
- Haugen, Wright, Johnson, & Mohagen, Ltd.
- Charles Bailly & Company
- RGM Consulting, Ltd.
- Tax Law Office
- Core Consulting Group
Karen A. Studt
Karen is a native of Minot and longtime resident of the Fargo area. After years of helping customers with their mortgage and consumer lending needs and managing several bank branches, Karen began a career in real estate as a licensed real estate broker. There she was able to utilize her experience as part owner of a construction company, along with her financial background, to help others make wise decisions about their homes. Karen’s entrepreneurial experience has proven beneficial to others she has assisted with organizing their own businesses.
Karen served on the board of directors of the Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead, and is also a past director of the North Dakota Association of Builders. Karen has also served on the forms and professional standards committees of the Fargo-Moorhead Area Association of Realtors. She is involved in various church and community activities, and she is a graduate of the Leadership Fargo Program.
Karen lives in rural Fargo with her husband John. She has three adult children who live nearby with their own families. Karen enjoys spending time with her friends and family (especially her grandchildren) and watching and cheering for the Bison.
- Fargo-Moorhead Area Association of Realtors
- Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead
- Bachelor’s in Business Economics, North Dakota State University
- Great Plains Realty, LLC
- Quality Structures, Inc.
- U.S. Bank
- Metropolitan Federal Bank
- Core Consulting Group, LLC
Brad brings over twenty years of Project, Financial and Operations Management expertise to CORE Corporation. In his career, Brad has held a variety of positions as a member of the leadership team in global technology businesses. As a global Operations team lead, he has extensive experience in setting KPIs, developing strategy and leading critical business initiatives. His effectiveness is demonstrated through his focus on collaboration, managing change, and working to be a model of servant leadership to his team. He strives to build a network with a high level of relatedness to achieve business objectives.
A native of Ellendale, North Dakota, Brad enjoys the many outdoor recreational activities that the great state has to offer. Brad and his wife Amity live in West Fargo along with their two children Andrew and Logan, as well as their two cats Wrigley and Ivy. When Brad isn’t spending time with his family at events that his kids are participating in, he enjoys doing projects around the house, spending time in the outdoors and cheering on his Chicago Cubs.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- ASQ Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Bachelor’s Degree – University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- Razor Consulting Solutions
- Microsoft Corporation
- HERE Technologies
Brian is an experienced attorney, who now focuses on assisting Core clients with business succession planning; mergers, acquisitions, and sales; and ESOP and corporate governance compliance. Prior to joining Core, Brian spent many years in private practice representing individuals and business embroiled in litigation.
Brian is a native of Fargo and graduate of Fargo North High School. After college he relocated to Northwest Indiana where he began his legal practice. In 2016 he returned to Fargo-Moorhead to continue his career. Brian has twin teenage boys who are dedicated wrestlers. Brian is an avid NDSU Bison football fan attending most home games. He also enjoys golfing, curling, and attending Redhawks and Force games.
- North Dakota State Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Bachelor of Arts in Business and Communications – Concordia College, Moorhead, MN (2001)
- Juris Doctor – Valparaiso University (2005)
- Licensed to Practice Law in the State of North Dakota, State of Minnesota, and Federal District of North Dakota.
- Bruce P. Clark & Associates
- Law Office of Brian D. Larson
- Oppegard Law Firm
- Core Corporation