Core Corporation has selected a dedicated group of qualified individuals to provide the highest quality services to our clients.
Meet Our Team
Rodger G. Mohagen, JD, CPA
Rodger has over four decades of experience providing clients with tax consulting services. He specializes in business succession planning with a focus on Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs), corporate governance, mergers, acquisitions and sales, and estate planning.
As a native of Grafton, ND, Rodger maintains strong ties to Walsh County. He currently resides in West Fargo with his wife Deborah and Boston Terrier Millie. Rodger enjoys golfing, traveling, going to the lake, and spending time with his children Thomas and Amber.
- The ESOP Association
- National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Dakota CPA Society
- North Dakota State Board of Accountancy
- Red River Estate Planning Council
- Fargo West Rotary
- Centre, Inc. – Board of Directors
- Beyond Shelter, Inc. – Board of Directors
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon – Alumni
- Juris Doctor with Distinction – University of North Dakota School of Law (1995)
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration – University of North Dakota (1975)
- Arthur Andersen & Company
- Mohagen, Olafson, & Company
- Eide Helmeke & Company
- Haugen, Wright, Johnson, & Mohagen, Ltd.
- Charles Bailly & Company
- RGM Consulting, Ltd.
- Tax Law Office
- Core Consulting Group
Jill brings extensive experience to our group. During her more than three decades in several key positions, Jill has demonstrated her skills in senior executive support, leadership, project management, client and customer relations, sales, and marketing. She brings a positive attitude, and the experience and skills needed to manage our staff and organizational priorities.
Jill was born and raised in North Dakota, and she is passionate about her home state. She and her husband Sedi live in Oxbow with their son Johnathan, two dogs, and one cat. Jill and Sedi are both avid NDSU Bison and Iowa Hawkeye fans. When the ground isn’t frozen, you can find Jill out in her flowerbeds.
- Red River Valley Hospitality Association; Vice President
- Destination Marketing Association of North Dakota
- Fargo–Moorhead Lodging Association
- Sales & Marketing Executives
- DMAI Sales Academy; Certification 1 & 2
- Interstate Business College – Fargo, ND
- Fargo Moorhead Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Essentia Health
- Holiday Inn of Fargo
- Tharaldson Lodging, Inc
Karen A. Studt
Karen is a native of Minot and longtime resident of the Fargo area. After years of helping customers with their mortgage and consumer lending needs and managing several bank branches, Karen began a career in real estate as a licensed real estate broker. There she was able to utilize her experience as part owner of a construction company, along with her financial background, to help others make wise decisions about their homes. Karen’s entrepreneurial experience has proven beneficial to others she has assisted with organizing their own businesses.
Karen served on the board of directors of the Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead, and is also a past director of the North Dakota Association of Builders. Karen has also served on the forms and professional standards committees of the Fargo-Moorhead Area Association of Realtors. She is involved in various church and community activities, and she is a graduate of the Leadership Fargo Program.
Karen lives in rural Fargo with her husband John. She has three adult children who live nearby with their own families. Karen enjoys spending time with her friends and family (especially her grandchildren) and watching and cheering for the Bison.
- Fargo-Moorhead Area Association of Realtors
- Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead
- Bachelor’s in Business Economics, North Dakota State University
- Great Plains Realty, LLC
- Quality Structures, Inc.
- U.S. Bank
- Metropolitan Federal Bank
- Core Consulting Group, LLC